This course is designed for individuals who are exploring the concept of setting up in business or those who have a clearly identified business idea and wish to develop it into a viable business plan. The course is also suitable for those who have already started a small business.
The objectives of this course are:
- to provide enterprise support, mentoring and training in order to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to run a successful business
- to give participants the knowledge which enables them to make informed business decisions
- to explore the difficulties and challenges facing the self employed
The course content includes:
- Business Structures
- Business Plans
- Introduction to Social Media
- Financial Planning
- Income Tax & VAT
Venue: Bolbrook Enterprise Centre, Avonmore Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Start Date: There is currently no course scheduled
If you are interested in joining a waiting list for this course
please contact David (details below)
Duration: Two evening per week (6.30pm to 9.30pm) for four weeks.
Fee: €75.00 (there is a further discount available for the unwaged)
For further information/bookings:
- telephone David Brady on +353 1 4685 303