Cost Control, Cash Flow & Credit Management
To provide participants with a systematic framework and the skill set required for the efficient and effective collection of outstanding accounts while maintaining excellent customer relations.
The Course Content includes:
- Credit Policy and Cash Management
- Crediting Effective Budgets.
- Effective Record keeping - Debtors, Debtor Management, Creditor Management.
- Getting It Right First Time.
- Planning, Making and Following Up The Credit Collection Call.
- Administration and Management of Bad or Doubtful Debts.
- Timing of Tax Payments - Vat / PAYE / Income Tax / Corporation Tax
- Target Setting and Reports.
- Preparing for Negotiations with Lending Organisations.
- Credit Guidelines and Procedures
Venue: Bolbrook Enterprise Centre, Avonmore Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Start Date: There is currently no course scheduled
If you are interested in joining a waiting list for this course
please contact David (details below)
Duration: A One Day Course (9.30 am - 4.30 pm).
Fee: €20.00 per person
For further information/bookings:
- telephone David Brady on +353 1 4685 303